Take selfie with Modi, visit Madame Tussauds museum next month
New Delhi: Narendra Modi's statue will be the latest addition in the World famous wax museum Madame Tussauds . To be dressed in his 'Signature Kurta' in a cream colour with a jacket and featuring in a traditional pose in 'Namaste' gesture, the PM is likely to join ranks with prominent personalities in the museums of London, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangkok by next month.
Modi said ''Madame Tussauds' had crafted figures of very distinguished dignitaries from around the world - how could I regard myself worthy of being alongside them? But when I was informed that your decision had emanated from public opinion and public sentiment, I was comforted."
- Modi is the second most followed politician on twitter after President Barack Obama.
- Creation of a single wax statue takes a team of Madame Tussands artist for around four months and around two lakh pounds(fourteen crore twenty five lakhs in Indian currency).
- Guests will be able to stand shoulder to shoulder and even can grab a selfie with the wax.
- A new branch of Madame Tussands is all set to open in New Delhi as a part of India-UK Year of culture in 2017, announced during Prime Minister's visit to the U K last November.
- Many Political legends and celebrities of entertainment got an honour to get crafted in Madame Tussands museum.