Surgical strikes slap on Pakistan's face: Ex Army Chief
Kolkata: Former Army Chief, General Shankar Roychowdhury on Thursday said that surgical strikes on terrorist launch pads across the Line of Control (LoC) was a slap on Pakistan’s face but India should now be extremely cautious about Pak’s nefarious designs.
What General Shankar Roychowdhury said?
- I am very happy and I applaud the Army Jawans, Air Force Jawans and officers for conducting a successful operation.
- India should now be more aware to avert Pak’s retaliation.
- India’s action was slap on Pak’s face.
- Pakistan could try to do a repeat of the 26/11 Mumbai terror strikes.
- India now needs to maintain a high level of alertness.
India’s Intelligence services must remain active now
- Pakistan has faced major humiliation with India’s action
- Indian Intelligence and the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) have to be active now.
- We need to plan for contingency.