People having politics in mind defend stone pelting in Kashmir: FM
Jammu: Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Sunday said that people defending rioting and stone pelting in Kashmir valley just have petty politics in their minds.
Jaitley was addressing a meeting in Samba district which was organized in remembrance of Premnath Dogra, the founder of the Jan Sangh.
What Jaitley said?
- People talking about human rights must visit Kashmir and see the condition of our securitymen in the valley
- They get brutally injured while performing their duty
- No laxity should be shown towards people engaging in rioting and especially those entering into a war with our securitymen
- Militancy and stone pelting should be dealt firmly
Pakistan was created to divide India
- In the year 1947, India became a free nation and its aim was peace and development
- Pakistan was created only the division of India
- When Pakistan had lost three times in wars against India, it launched a proxy war against us in 1990s
- Stone pelting is one of its way of proxy war against India