Smriti Irani raises women empowerment issue to attract voters in UP
Lucknow: Minister of Textile Smriti Irani took up the issue of women empowerment to campaign for the Bharatiya Janata Party in ensuing Uttar Pradesh. Irani, who was in the capital city of Uttar Pradesh on Saturday raised issues regarding the unsatisfying situations, the women of the state have to go through.
- Every police station will have a lady police officer if the BJP comes to power.
- 100 fast track courts will be established under BJP rule.
- A special department will also be established to sort out the issues related to the female population of the state.
- Asha Bahus of the state are not getting their dues. We have written regarding this to the CM several times but did not get any satisfying reply. BJp government will assure, every woman underthe scheme gets her due.
- After forming government in UP, the BJP will start a 'Ahilyabai Kanya Yojna' to provide free education to the girls till graduation.
- Every second child of the state is suffering from malnutrition. Centre has allocated Rs 7,000 crores for to the UP government but only 5 per cent of the total amount has been spent by the SP.
- Each promise of the Akhilesh government, statrting form jobs to electricity, has turned out to be hollow.