After Sakshi Maharaj, Yogi Adityanath nominates himself as UP CM
New Delhi: Following Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Sakshi Maharaj, another firebrand leader of the saffron party, Yogi Adityanath has pitched his name as chief ministerial face for the Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections.
Yogi has said that he has all the qualities to become Chief Minister of the state.
"A BJP candidate will become CM in Uttar Pradesh. A Chief Minister should have three qualities and I have all those. So, I qualify as BJP's chief ministerial face, "said Yogi Adityanath to a leading news channel.
What else Yogi Adityanath said?
- We will work on one agenda. We will not hesitate to break those who want to break our nation.
- We need to get united, leaving our personal interest behind, if we want to save our nation.
- The condition of western UP is disastrous.
- They are playing politics even over electricity.
- There are many who find me fanatic, but I am not.
- Opposition is spreading hatred. I am not against women reservation.
- I am confident that BJP will emerge victorious in all three seats in Gorakhpur.
Earlier, Sakshi Maharaj had said that he could be BJP’s chief ministerial face for UP polls.