Rahul in legal trouble for ‘khoon ki dalali’ remark against Modi
Chandauli: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi's 'Khoon Ki Dalali' remarks against prime minister Narendra Modi has landed him into legal trouble as a case against him has been moved in the CJM court. The case will be heard in the court on October 25.
What is the case?
- On October 6, Rahul Gandhi had made this remark against Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Rahul had accused PM Modi of politicizing the Indian Army's surgical strike on terrorists launch pads across the Line of Control.
- Advocate Sadanand Singh moved a petition in the Chief Justice Magistrate (CJM) court against the Congress leader.
- If Rahul found guilty in the case, he would have to face a maximum imprisonment of two years and fine both.
What Rahul Gandhi had said?
- PM Modi is doing dalali (trade) over the bloodshed by Indian soldiers.
- Modiji has divided the nation and made people fight against each other in all states.