Rahul Gandhi accuses BJP of encouraging goondaism in Gujarat
Mehsana: Accusing Bhartiya Janata Party of encouraging 'goondaism' in Gujarat, the Congress Vice President on Wednesday stated that the party workers forcefully snatch away properties of poor people and if anybody tries to stand up to their rights, the goons of BJP kill them.
Rahul Gandhi also said, "The goons of BJP physically abused the children and women, few days earlier, who were silently protesting for their rights."
- A farmer does not purchase his seeds by cheque or card but in cash and PM Modi has taken away that cash from them.
- If Modi ji's government take any big or small step to eradicate corruption, our party will support him.
- Demonetisation move was not against corruption or black money but for honest poor people.
- All cash is not black money and all black money is not in cash.
- Switzerland government has sent the list of black money holders to the Centre then why not Modi ji is revealing their names? Why is he supporting them?
- 94 per cent of the total black money is stashed in foreign banks, real estate and gold. But why is Modi running behind only the rest 6 per cent?”
- This is not a surgical strike, this is a fire bombing against Nation's poor people.
- The demonetisation move has affected Gujarat’s construction, engineering, textile & power loom industries.
- The aim of demonetisation was “Garib ka khincho, Amir ko sincho (extract from the poor and help the rich)”.
- Modi ji himself is not clear about his vision. Earlier, he said the fight is against Black money and later he claimed that is is a action against terrorism.
- PM Modi's aim is to keep your money in banks for at least 6-7 months so that he can waive off rich people's loans.
- PM Modi did not let me speak in the Parliament and he did not stand in front of me, I don’t know why..!
- The records are with IT Dept for last 2 and half years yet no action has been taken. An independent enquiry must be initiated.