Questions raised over death of former Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa
New Delhi: The death of former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Jayalalithaa has triggered some unanswered questions. A pic of Jayalalithaa has come in which her cheek has four marks. Following the same, the followers of Amma are finding a conspiracy behind the death of Iron Lady.
According to Amma’s followers, her body was given chemicals. As per the sources, there is large group inside All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) party which believes that something wrong had taken place and the picture will become clearer after investigation.
The unanswered questions by Amma’s followers:
- Why no any doctor said anything regarding those four marks?
- When Amma was suffering from fever, why she was placed in the Heart and Cardiac Disorder Unit?
- The doctors of Apollo kept on saying that she will get better within days. What had happened certainly which left the whole nation under grief?
- Why no any pic of her came when she was inside the hospital?
- Why this secrecy and isolation of a beloved public leader?
- Whose authority restricted access to the late chief minister?
- Why there is contradiction regarding the time of death?
- AIADMK leader O Panneerselvam was sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu in a hurry.