PM Narendra Modi's Pakistani Sister sends him Special Rakhi, Wishes for his good health
Qamar Mohsin from Pakistan said, "I wish him(PM Modi) a happy Raksha Bandhan. I pray for him every day for his good health and long life."
New Delhi: On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, Pakistani sister of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Qamar Mohsin Shaikh has sent him Rakhi and greetings. Qamar Mohsin said, 'I pray for his good health and long life. I saw him on TV recently meeting the players. Being the mother of a sportsperson, it seems that he will invite me to Delhi to tie rakhi. My son Sufain Sheikh is one of the youngest swimmers in the world and has won many awards.'
PM Modi's Pakistani sister sends Rakhi:
Qamar Mohsin said, "I wish him a happy Raksha Bandhan. I pray for him every day for his good health and long life. I saw on television the way he met sports personalities recently. Being the mother of a sportsperson, I believe he will call me and my family to Delhi for tying a rakhi. My son Sufain Shaikh is one of the world's youngest swimmers who has won many awards."
She said, "This is his (PM Modi''s) quality. He is always encouraging people to work for the country. He is doing an appreciable work for the country".
She said, "He is handling the vaccination drive smartly. People who used to fear getting vaccination are now getting it with his encouraging words."
Qamar Mohsin Shaikh, who came to India from Pakistan after marriage, recalled her memory and said that her first Raksha Bandhan with Modi was when he was an RSS worker. Shaikh also told that she has been tying Rakhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi for more than 20-25 years.
Festival of Raksha Bandhan:
Raksha Bandhan is celebrated on the last day of the month of Shravan according to the Hindu calendar, which usually falls in the month of August.
Last year, Qamar Mohsin Shaikh could not meet Prime Minister Modi due to the Corona crisis, so she sent the Rakhi & gifts to PM Modi through post.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city