PM Modi will address Farmers in Madhya Pradesh amid ongoing Protest
Prime Minister Modi's address will be broadcast live in about 23 thousand gram panchayats of the state. During this, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan will be present in meet.
New Delhi: Farmers across the country are stuck on the borders with Delhi on agricultural laws. This agitation of farmers has been going on for the last 21 days. Meanwhile, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address farmers of Madhya Pradesh through video conferencing on Friday. State Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan himself gave this information.
PM Modi plans to talk to farmers of Madhya Pradesh:
The Chief Minister's Office tweeted and said, "On December 18, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will address the farmers' conferences across the state through a video conference. Prime Minister Modi will address the farmers at 2 pm.
PM Modi's live address:
Prime Minister Modi's address will be broadcast live in about 23 thousand gram panchayats of the state. During this, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan will be present in meet. At the same time, state government ministers and BJP MLAs will be present in the district headquarters. On this occasion, relief amount of Rs 1600 crore will be transferred to the accounts of 35 lakh farmers of the state.
During this time, Kharif -2020 crop loss relief amount will also be distributed. The Prime Minister will also distribute Kisan Credit Cards to about 2,000 animal and fish farmers.
Meanwhile, The hearing in the Supreme Court regarding the peasant movement is still deferred. Due to the absence of any farmers' organization in the court, the committee could not be decided. The Supreme Court says that they will give their verdict only after talking to the farmers.
The second bench will hear this matter further. The Supreme Court has a winter holiday, so the Vacation Bench will hear it.
On the other hand, MS Rai of the Indian Farmers Union (Doaba) says that they have not received any notice from the Supreme Court, when it is found, all the organizations will sit together and discuss.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city