PM Modi is politicking Indian Army’s surgical strike: Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Thursday attacked Prime Minister Narendra Modi blaming him for politicking Indian Army’s surgical strike.
“PM Modi is doing dalali (trade) over the bloodshed by Indian soldiers,” said Rahul.
At the end of Kisan Yatra, he was addressing a rally at the Jantar Mantar, where he launched fiery attack on PM Modi of failing to fulfil promises to people made during the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
What Rahul Gandhi said?
- Unki dalali kar rahe ho. Ye bilkul galat hai. Hindustan ki sena ne Hindustan ka kaam kiya, aap apna kaam keejiye. (You are trading on them. This is totally wrong. Army did its job for India, you do your work).
- Modiji has divided the nation and made people fight among each other in all states.
- In Uttar Pradesh, he made the Hindus and the Muslims fight among each other.
What else Rahul Gandhi said?
- I want to tell Modi ji, RSS, and the BJP that this country wants justice from you, and your responsibility is to give justice.
- You asked us what we did in the past 70 years. Let me tell you we gave justice to the people respecting the insaaf ka tarazu (scales of justice).
- You even failed to provide employment to 2 crore unemployed youth every year, you didn't do that.
Also read: People in PoK too have gone against Pak for harbouring terrorists