India is against those who shelter terrorism, PM at #HeartofAsia
Amritsar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said India is not only against terrorism but also against those who support, shelter and finance it. PM Modi was here at the 6th ministerial conference of the Heart of Asia Summit.
"Pleasure to jointly inaugurate the session of 6th Ministerial Conference of Heart of Asia with friend and partner Afghanistan President," said PM Modi.
What else PM Modi said while addressing the summit?
- We must display strong collective will to eliminate terror network that causes bloodshed and fear among people.
- Our words and actions remain focus on building, strengthening & securing Afghan’s territory and its citizens from external threats.
- Inaction and silence over terrorism will strengthen terrorists and their masters.
- We need to work together with Afghanistan and other nations of the region in order to build strong connectivity.
- We are always in support to our Afghan brothers and sisters.
- Terrorism is the major threat to the peace of Afghanistan.
- We need to continue and extend our bilateral and regional commitments of material assistance for Afghanistan development.
- We are also planning to connect Afghanistan with India via air transport corridor.
- Economic activity will be revived with the recently launched Herat India-Afghanistan dam.
- Parliament building in Kabul is a strong example of our commitment to Afghanistan’s democratic future.