PM Modi, Ayushmann Khurrana in Time Magazine's 100 most influential people list
The worldwide famous Time magazine has released a list of 100 most influential people from all over the world. Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi is also included in this list of Time magazine.
New Delhi: The worldwide famous Time magazine has released a list of 100 most influential people from all over the world. Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi is also included in this list of Time magazine. PM Modi has been inducted with US President Donald Trump.
Ayushmann Khurana is also in the Time's list:
In this list of people from all over the world, Indian Bollywood actor Ayushman Khurana, Google CEO (Sundar Pichai). Ravinder Gupta who researches HIV and lady named Bilkis Dadi from Shaheen Bagh is also in the list.
America's Time magazine wrote about PM Narendra Modi, "The most important election for democracy is not free. It only shows who has got the most votes. India has been the largest democracy in the world for over 7 decades. India's population of 1.3 billion includes Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and other religions. '
The biggest achievement is that Bollywood's Ayushman has become the only Indian actor to be included in this list this year. Ayushmann informed about achieving this distinction on his social media account.
In addition to India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Time magazine among the people of the world, including Chinese President Xi Jinping, Taiwan President Tsei Ing Wen, Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, among others.
Deepika hailed Ayushmann Khurrana:
Ayushman shared this news on his social media account. He wrote on Instagram, “TIME’s list of the 100 Most Influential People in the world is out, I’m honored to be a part of this group: time.com/time100 @TIME #TIME100.” The post was showered with thousands of ‘likes’ within a few minutes and congratulations began pouring in for the Article 15 actor.
"I remember Ayushmann Khurrana vividly from his debut film, Vicky Donor. He had, of course, been a part of the entertainment industry in various other ways for several years before that, but the reason you and I talk about him today is because of the impact he has been able to create through memorable films and iconic character," wrote Deepika Padukone.
- Eknath Shinde will be chief minister of Maharashtra, announces Devendra Fadnavis
- CBSE Class 10th, 12th results of Term 2 to be declared on THIS date; check Official announcement here
- Covid live: India's active caseload crosses 1-L mark after 4 months
- Maha crisis: 'Speaker named by next govt will shape course of events'
- Rebel leader Shinde lands in Mumbai, to meet Fadnavis at his residence
- Tips for Long, Thick Hair: These Nutrients Are What You Need
- Here's Why You Should Not Ignore These Monsoon Illness Symptoms
- Rain relief for Delhi-NCR, temperature dips below 30 degrees; check IMD's monsoon prediction for your city here
- Amarnath Yatra begins amid 'Bam Bam Bhole' slogans, 2,750 pilgrims leave Nunwan base camp for the cave shrine
- Amid flu outbreak in south China, experts warn of dual risk from influenza and Covid: Report