Order issued for requisition of private ambulances: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
Despite all the efforts in the country, the corona virus infection is spreading rapidly. The national capital Delhi has been badly affected by this epidemic.
New Delhi: Despite all the efforts in the country, the corona virus infection is spreading rapidly. The national capital Delhi has been badly affected by this epidemic. Everyday hundreds of new cases are coming up in the state. Meanwhile, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said in a press conference on Sunday that after seeing the workers on the streets, it seems that the system has failed.
Arvind Kejriwal requested the migrant laborers not to leave Delhi. He said that if we are stuck in lockdown and want to go back, then we are arranging for the train. Bihar and Madhya Pradesh trains are gone. If you have to go, wait a little longer, but do not walk.
2091 people in the state have recovered:
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal said that due to corona in Delhi, the elderly are dying the most. 83 per cent of the dead are aged above 50 years. He said that 6,923 people have been infected with Corona in the capital, while 73 people have died so far. About 1500 people are admitted to the hospital, out of which 91 are in ICU. He said that so far 2091 people in the state have recovered from Corona and returned home.
He said there are very few cases of corona in Delhi. Medical teams are being sent for treatment of patients with less symptoms at home. He said that if the Corona Warrior is hit by Kovid-19, treatment will be arranged for him in Five Star. But we passed this order and the opposition opposed it.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city