Open exemption to the Indian Army at India-China Border
New Delhi: The India-China border dispute reached its peak today. On Monday evening, there was a violent clash between the two countries on the LAC, in which 20 soldiers of the Indian Army were killed. China has also suffered heavy losses in this clash. 43 Chinese soldiers have died in this case. Tensions between the two countries are increasing. Efforts are being made to resolve the matter at diplomatic level.
Open exemption to the army:
After the meeting of the Cabinet of Security Affairs led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the government has given an open exemption to the army. The government said that the army should act according to the ground situation. India has taken a tough stance. India has also expressed resentment at the diplomatic level.
The army will reveal the names of the 20 soldiers killed on the China border today. According to the report, the situation in China border has not changed much yet. No solution has come out of the conversation. Now there is an alert on the entire LAC along with Ladakh only.
High level meeting of Defence Ministry:
There is going to be a high level meeting in the Ministry of Defense. Continued tensions with China will be discussed. Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has reached the Ministry of Defense from his home.
According to military sources, the continuation of several rounds of talks between the two sides has led to limited withdrawal of the armies of both countries in many more places. Meanwhile, news of violent clashes between the armies of both the countries has come to light.
Army statement says 17 of 20 soldiers dead were critically injured in line of duty at stand-off location, exposed to sub-zero temperatures. Indian and Chinese troops have disengaged at Galwan area where they had earlier clashed on night of 15-16 June: Army statement
Keep yourself updated with latest news through Newstrack App. To download App from Google Playstore visit here - Newstrack App