PM Narendra Modi addresses Bahraich rally via phone
Bahraich: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is addressing the Parivartan Rally here via phone call after his helicopter was unable to land in Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh on Sunday due to foggy weather.
His chopper was denied landing in Bahraich by Air Traffic Control (ATC) due to no visibility.
What the PM said?
- You must have seen that the Government is behind people who have stashed black money.
- Government is committed towards empowering poor.
- For Uttar Pradesh to progress, poverty and 'goonda raj' needs to be removed.
- BJP will fulfill all the dreams of a common man.
- Kick out BSP and SP for development in Uttar Pradesh.
A huge rally ground was prepared adjacent to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) district headquarters in Bahraich where PM Modi was scheduled to address the Parivartan Rally.
Earlier, senior BJP members, including state president Keshav Prasad Maurya, welcomed Narendra Modi at the Amausi Airport in Lucknow.
This was the fifth Parivartan Rally of PM Modi in Uttar Pradesh. Earlier, he had addressed four Parivartan Rallies in Ghazipur, Agra, Kushinagar and Moradabad.
His sixth rally is scheduled to be held in Kanpur on December 19.
PM Modi took to Twitter to express his regret on not being able to address the Bahraich rally on Sunday.