This government is not 'bikau', roars Narendra Modi in Agra
Agra: Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched an ambitious housing scheme - Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna (Gramin) here on Sunday. PM also distributed allotment letters to 50 beneficiaries of the scheme which aims to provide about 3 crore new housing units countrywide.
Modi, who is addressing a public rally here, also inaugurated fourth Mathura-Palwal railway line and a rail flyover.
Applauding the people of Uttar Pradesh for supporting Centre's demonetisation step, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that "this government is not bikau; People of UP have not given a BIKAU GOVT but a sewak in Delhi to serve the poor; I need your blessings".
What else Modi said?
- Many people lost their lives, got injured in train derailment near Kanpur this morning. Rescue operations are underway.
- Central government will launch a probe in the Kanpur train accident.
- I am launching Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna for the country from Agra today.
- We will make just not boxes but homes in PM awas yojna
- We will train lakhs of RAJMISTRY for this purpose. People will make their own home and earn also.
- This Gramin Awas Yojna will have homes with electricity and gas connections.
- I have also launched 1100 crore Rail projects for economic progress.
- This Government is dedicated to the poor. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was started so that the poor can have a bank account.
- Ujjawala Yojna is also so that poor mothers should not weep in fumes.
- In 1000 days, I have to complete the electrification of UP villages.
PM Modi on Demonetisation and Black Money
- I want to bow to honest middle class and all the honest and poor countrymen for supporting government's Black Money Campaign.
- The initiative of Demonetization was highly appreciated by poor people, despite facing difficulties they supported us.
- I had said that people will face inconvenience, but I want to applaud all for supporting us despite facing difficulties.
- Sacrifice of people won't go in vain.
- Middle class, poor and dalit, adivasi are honest people.
- Only people with sources were enjoying the Black Money.
- People have deposited 5 Lakh crore in Banks in first 10 days.
- The disease of black money is about to go.
- Economy was ruined by few who looted the poor and middle class.
- You are facing problem but these Black Marketers have lost everything.
- Banks will give now give cheap loans as 5 lakh crore are in banks.
- Fake currency notes have killed our people and army men.
- Prior governments did nothing to eradicate the black money issue as they were more concern about "KURSI" and not country.
Modi also lashed out at BSP Supremo Mayawati without naming her:
- Few leaders have lost everything due to the demonetisation step.
- They have asked their workers to give money for party tickets.
PM Modi indirectly slams Mamata Banerjee over chit fund companies:
- Chit funds have prompted many to commit suicide because of high handedness of few leaders.
- Some leaders have invested heavily in these chit fund companies.
- Chit Fund Companies fled away with hard earned money of common man just because these leaders shield the the chit fund companies.