Clean India Mission is about 'Vyavastha', 'Vichar': PM Modi
New Delhi: Saying that the Swachh Bharat Mission is about both 'Vyavastha' (system) and 'Vichar' (thought process), Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Monday, appealed the 125 crore Indians to come forward to realise the dream of clean India.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is addressing an event at Delhi's Vigyan Bhawan on the occasion of Swachh Bharat Mission's 3rd anniversary.
PM Modi said that we got independence through Swarajya, and to become the best country we have to use cleanliness as its biggest weapon. He said, "We will face them and work to overcome them."
He added, "Success of the Clean India Campaign is the success of the people of the country and not of my government."
What the PM said?
- The dream of a Swachh Bharat will be realised by 125 crore Indians, not a select group of leaders or officials.
- Clean India won't come true even if 1,000 Mahatma Gandhis, one lakh Narendra Modis, all CMs and governments come together.
- India has accepted the Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan.
- The movement has become a people's movement due to the 'Siddhi' of Swachhagrahis.
- A positive spirit of competition has been created due to Swacch Bharat Mission.
- We see this in the cleanliness rankings, how organisations are working on cleanliness.
- The Swachh Bharat Mission is about both 'Vyavastha' (systems) and 'Vichar' (thought process and mindset)
- I congratulate all those who supported and took part in the Swachhata Hi Seva movement.
- I keep saying- this is the start. We should continue the momentum built by the movement.
- Children are the biggest ambassadors of the Clean India Mission.
- I thank the people of the country for supporting the Clean India Mission.
VIDEO COURTESY: DD NEWS