Indian politics has reached a new low, says PM Modi in Rudrapur
Stating legislative council election results as the sample survey for the Samajwadi Party and Congress, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the win of BJP MLC candidates is an indication for the alliance. The PM said that the results signalled the flow of wind is in the favour of the BJP
Rudrapur: Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Saturday, claimed that the Indian politics has reached a new low. The PM slammed the opposition for asking for proof of the surgical strike that was carried out by the Indian army, and said that the whole world is talking about India’s achievement, but our politics has reached such low a level that some ministers are not even ashamed of insulting our soldiers.
"Today the world is surprised on the achievements of our armed forces but some politicians of our country want the proof of surgical strike. They have reached to such low that they are now insulting our jawans," stated the PM while addressing rally in Rudrapur district of Uttarakhand.
PM applauds Defence Research and Development Organisation:
- Describing Rudrapur as the 'Veerbhoomi' the Prime Minister took the advantage of the opportunity to congratulate the DRDO, and stated that the scientist of our country have found out a new way of strengthening the defence forces of the country.
- "I want to congratulate our scientists for successfully testing a missile that can destroy missiles of the enemies, 150 km above in air," the PM stated.
MLC election is a sample survey, says the PM:
- Prime Minister Modi congratulated the BJP candidates for winning all three seats in the MLC elections of Kanpur, Gorakhpur and Barielly districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- Calling legislative council election results as the sample survey for the Samajwadi Party and Congress, PM said that the win of BJP MLC candidates is an indication for the alliance that the flow of wind is in the favour of the BJP.
What else he said:
- We want to provide employment to the youth of Uttarakhand
- This Dev Bhoomi is also the land of the courageous.
- The country gets to know whatever development happens in Rudrapur, within minutes.
- We have to rid Dev Bhoomi off corruption.
- There are people in Uttarakhand who do not have any interest in development, but only want to save their seats.
- We have to take this Dev Bhoomi forward, give us an opportunity to serve you.
- Development is the only way forward, a solution to all problems.
- My government wants to give water to farmers’ lands, give good education to children and good medicines to old people.
- India does not have shortage of money, but corruption and black money has gripped it from within.
- The rights of poor are snatched away but I have initiated the fight against it.