Modi Govt announces 'Atmanirbhar Bharat 3.0'; Major Points of scheme
During this time, the Finance Minister said that recent figures are pointing towards improvement in the economy. The government has announced self-sufficient India 3.0
New Delhi: The Modi government has accelerated the task of bringing back the derailed economy due to Corona pandemic. In this episode, on Thursday, the Modi government has announced another big relief package. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman gave this information through a press conference today.
During this time, the Finance Minister said that recent figures are pointing towards improvement in the economy. The government has announced self-sufficient India 3.0. Self-reliant Bharat Rozgar Yojana started so that new employment develop.
MAJOR POINTS OF ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT 3.0 ROZGAR YOJANA
-Nirmala said that 12 declarations would be made under Self-reliant India 3.0. The Reserve Bank has indicated that the economy can achieve positive GDP growth in the third quarter itself.
-It is understandable to look at the recent improvement in the economy. The Finance Minister also said that this time the GST collection has been good.
-The stock market has reached its highest level. This time there has been a 20% increase in freight traffic in the railways, up to 5% increase in bank loan distribution.
-This time the foreign exchange reserves have also reached a record of $ 560 billion. Let us know that on Wednesday just before the government had announced Production Linked Incentives (PLIs) of about 2 lakh crore rupees for manufacturers in 10 sectors.
-If you do not know anything about the self-sufficient Bharat Rozgar Yojana, then there is no need to worry. In fact, the goal of the self-reliant Bharat Rojgar Yojana is that more and more employees join EPFO and they can take benefit of PF.
-If any employee who was not previously registered for PF and their salary is less than 15 thousand, then they will get the benefit of this scheme.
-At the same time, those who were not in the job from August to September, but after that are associated with PF, they will also get the benefit. This scheme will remain in effect till 30 June 2021.
-According to the information received, the central government will provide subsidy for 12 years for the new employee's 12 percent PF contribution in an institution with more than 1000 employees. About 95 percent of the institutes will come in it and crores of employees will get the benefit.
-Whereas for two years, the institutions with the number of employees up to 1000 will get the full 24% of the PF of newly recruited employees as subsidy. It will come into effect from 1 October 2020.
- PM Narendra Modi delighted about India's participation at Cannes Film Festival 2022; Calls it a 'milestone'
- GUDS eWHEELERS in Lucknow is set to Revolutionize Personal Mobility with India's first eWheelers Smart Mobility Hub
- '265 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered at Azovstal'
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court removes commissioner
- Gyanvapi live: Seal area where 'Shivling' found but prayers shouldn't be hindered, says SC
- Bada Mangal 2022: Story of Bade Mangal in Lucknow, what is its relation to Hanuman; All you need to know
- Baghpat News: Rakesh Tikait breaks silence; blames BJP for rift in BKU
- As deadline ends, Gyanvapi survey official to seek more time from UP court
- Covid-19 fourth wave: India reports 1,569 fresh cases, 19 deaths in past 24 hours
- Gyanvapi Mosque Row: Asaduddin Owaisi opposes survey, says 'lost Babri Masjid, don't want to lose another'