LPG cylinder prices: Domestic, commercial gas prices hiked again, check out
The prices of both domestic and commercial LPG cylinders have been hiked in the country on Thursday (May 19).
The prices of both domestic and commercial LPG cylinders have been hiked in the country on Thursday (May 19). This is for the second time in a month when the prices of the cooking gas has been increased. Rates of 14 kg domestic cylinder has been hiked by Rs 3.50 while that of a 19 Kg commercial LPG has been increased by Rs 8 per cylinder.
With this, 14Kg domestic cylinder will cost Rs 1003 in Delhi and Mumbai. It will be priced at Rs 1029 in Kolkata and Rs 1018.5 in Chennai from today.
While the 19 kg commercial cooking gas will now cost Rs 2354 in Delhi, Rs 2454 in Kolkata, Rs 2306 in Mumbai and Rs 2507 in Chennai.
Earlier this month, the prices of commercial LPG cylinders were increased by Rs 50. With the latest revision on May 7, domestic LPG cylinders retailed at Rs 999.50 in Delhi. On May 1, the price of a 19-kg commercial LPG cylinder was increased by Rs 102.50, to Rs 2355.50, up from Rs 2253 before. Also, the price of a 5-kg LPG commercial cylinder was increased to Rs 655.
- Power must be held by patriots, not traitors, says Xi Jinping in Hong Kong
- Shruti Haasan spills the beans on her marriage plans; Find out
- It's time to serve up some big incentives to curb obesity
- Covid live: Active cases reach 1,07,189
- Gross GST collection in June stands at Rs 1.44 lakh cr: FM
- Live 5th Test: England opt to bowl vs India
- Mukesh Ambani wants to succeed where Dhirubhai did not
- Prophet row: SC says Nupur's 'loose tongue' set country on fire
- Had BJP accepted a Sena CM in 2019, there would have been no MVA, Uddhav says
- Covid-19 fourth wave alert! India logs over 17,000 new cases, 23 deaths