Rajnath Singh addresses Rafale Induction Ceremony in Ambala
The powerful aircraft Rafale is going to formally join the Indian Air Force. Rafale will join Indian Air Force in a while.
New Delhi: The powerful aircraft Rafale is going to formally join the Indian Air Force. Rafale will join Indian Air Force in a while. There will be Sarva dharma Pooja in Ambala and Rafale will show its strength by flying in the skies of India. 5 fighter jets brought from France will be handed over to Rafael Airforce.
With a lot of power, Rafale Aircrafts presents Air display at Ambala Airbase.
Sarva Dharma Puja Ceremony started at Ambala Airbase. Rajnath Singh, Minister of the Armed force of France also participated in the induction ceremony of Rafale.
The program will start at 10:15 am on Thursday. Defense Minister Rajnath Singh, CDS Bipin Rawat and Chief of the Indian Air Force RKS Bhadauria will attend the ceremony. French Defense Minister Florence Parley and officials of the company making Rafael will also be present as special guests.
On this occasion there will also be an air display of indigenous aircraft Tejas with Rafale. It is being told that the Sarang aerobatic team will salute Rafael with a unique feat. Sukhoi and Jaguar fight aircraft can also fly past. Finally, the Water Cannon salute will be given to Rafale aircraft.
An intergovernmental agreement was signed between India and France for the purchase of 36 fighter jets at a cost of Rs 59,000 crore, nearly four years later, on July 29, the first batch of five Rafale fighter jets reached India.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner