PM urges youth to bring change in economy in his Mann Ki Baat
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has stated the youngsters as the agent of bringing change in the economy and has urged them to help him encourage the cashless business in the country. Expressing empathy towards the problem of common people the PM said that 'If we cannot create a cashless economy, lets create a less cash economy.'
"This is the time to take the country to the heights of economic progress. I urge the youth of my nation to help me grow this country at its best," the PM said. He further stated," I request our new generation to take some time out of their schedule and help people by educating them about the online transfers and mobile banking. Educate people about the banking applications and their working. "
PM warns Black money holders:
- The Prime MInister has once again warned the people holding black money through his 26th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat', the first after demonetisation decision on Sunday.
- The PM said that there are some people who still are trying to convert their black money into white and he stated, "I Want to tell such people that 'sudharna nahi sudharna aapki marzi hai lekin gareebon ka istamaal na kare'.
- He stated, "A few people are stilling looking for ways to convert their black money into white; they are using poor people for this."
Modi thanks countrymen for cooperating in his decision:
- The Prime Minister thanked all countrymen and specially the farmers and small business men for cooperating with him in his decision of demonetisation.
- The PM also shared incidents such as the Surat wedding, the restaurant in Maharashtra and others and said that incidents like these give him strength and represent the unity of the country.
- The PM also thanked the banking sectors, post offices and government offices for their hard work and dedications and said," I understand your problems and difficulties. Some people are trying to mislead the people of my nation but the faith you have shown in me has strengthen me to take such strong decisions.
- "I had warned you that the decision would create for sometimes. I ask you for 50 days and assure you that your problem would be solved," said PM.