Mann Ki Baat an effective way to showcase the strengths of India
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said that his monthly radio programme 'Mann Ki Baat' has played an important role in the integration of every section of society and improving the governance by getting nationwide inputs.
"I get so much feedback for 'Mann Ki Baat'. We have completed the programme's three years. Naturally, I am not able to refer to all of it but the inputs given help us in the governance.
"It has helped in the integration of every section of society," Modi said in the programme's 36th edition.
Modi said that "Mann Ki Baat" was an effective way to showcase the strengths of India.
"I get a treasure of information through email, the Narendra Modi app, phone and many others through which I get to know about what's happening in the country.
"I am thankful to the citizens for sharing their important inputs," the Prime Minister added.
Here is what else he said:
- This Gandhi Jayanti, let is buy a Khadi product and light the lamp of prosperity in the lives of the poor.
- Let us support the movement for the growth of the Khadi sector.
- I am delighted to see the support towards 'Swachhata Hi Seva movement'. People are actively contributing to a Swachh Bharat.
- I thank the media for the support in furthering message of cleanliness.
- Remembering the great men and women who lived for India.
- Nanaji Deshmukh devoted his life towards the betterment of our villages.
- Sardar Patel unified the nation. Let us always preserve this unity.
- I urge people, specially youngsters to discover the wonders of Incredible India in the months to come.