JD(U) MLC's Son has been arrested for allegedly killing a youth
Patna: Rocky yadav, a politician's son, who allegedly shot dead 19-year-old Aditya Sachdeva for overtaking his SUV, has been arrested, told Gaya's Senior superintendent of Police Garima Malik on Monday.
"We have arrested Rocky Yadav. I assure you that we will soon arrest others who were involved in the crime", she added.
Besides Rocky’s father Bindi Yadav, who is a Rashtriya Janata Dal leader, a bodyguard of JD(U) leader, Manorama Devi, who is the mother of the alleged killer, has been arrested in this connection . Police claimed that the pistol used in the killing of Aditya Sachdeva has also been recovered from his possession.
- A teenager was allegedly shot dead by the son of a Janata Dal (United) leader for overtaking his Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) in Gaya city of Bihar on Saturday night.
- JD(U) leader’s son Rocky was driving the SUV while his friend and a police security guard were accompanying him in the ride.
- While Rocky is still at large, police have arrested the guard and Manorama Devi’s husband for helping the culprit to flee.
- The guard has told the police that the bullet that hit Aditya was not fired from his rifle but from Rocky’s personal pistol.
- Aditya and his friends had recently appeared in their class 12thexaminations.