Jayalalithaa wrote a note to PM Modi during her final days...!
A note written by former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa to PM Narendra Modi on December 2 last has gone viral. According to the sources close to Amma, while watching news on TV in the high dependency ward of Apollo Hospital in Chennai Jayalalithaa scribbled a short note addressed to Tamil Nadu Chief Secretary P Rama Mohana Rao.
New Delhi: The people who were present with the former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa during her final days have revealed that Amma had written a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi regarding the demonetisation decision if the Centre.
According to the sources close to Amma, on December 2 last, while watching news on TV in the high dependency ward of Apollo Hospital in Chennai Jayalalithaa scribbled a short note addressed to Tamil Nadu Chief Secretary P Rama Mohana Rao. It contained a message for Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The sources also stated that the that the note was later shown to Tamil Nadu in-charge Governor Vidyasagar Rao, perhaps with an intention that the message will be conveyed by the Centre's representative in Tamil Nadu to the Prime Minister.
What she had written in the note?
The PM should be advised not to interfere with the amount of gold owned by Indians as it was a 'matter of sentiment'.
The note raises serious questions:
- The note is a proof that the late TN CM was fully aware of what was hppening around her two days before she suffered a fatal cardiac arrest.
- The note showed that Jayalalithaa's faculties were working well, corroborating the version put out by the doctors that she was on the road to recovery.
- When Amma was suffering from fever, why she was placed in the Heart and Cardiac Disorder Unit?
- AIADMK leader O Panneerselvam was sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu in a hurry.
- Why there is contradiction regarding the time of death?
- Whose authority restricted access to the late chief minister?
- Why this secrecy and isolation of a beloved public leader?
- Why no any pic of her came when she was inside the hospital?
- The doctors of Apollo kept on saying that she will get better within days. What had happened certainly which left the whole nation under grief?