PM's Yoga Day Message: Yoga makes everyone better in thoughts, spirit
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is leading the International Yoga Day event from Ranchi with all arrangements being in place at the Prabhat Tara ground where he is practicing Yoga with around 28000 people.
New Delhi: Stressing that heart care awareness is a theme this International Yoga Day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that everyone must inculcate the habit of practicing Yoga every morning.
PM Modi was speaking from the Prabhat Tara ground in Ranchi where he is leading the Yoga Day event on the fifth International Yoga Day on Friday.
PM Modi's Yoga Day 2019 message
- I congratulate all on the eve of fifth International Yoga Day 2019. Yoga is a part of our culture.
- I thank people from all across the world for joining the Yoga Day celebration.
- Yoga is constant and it is evolving.
- I chose Jharkhand to perform Yoga for three major reasons. Jharkhand has a connect to nature; One Sep 23, we started Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojna from here.
- Yoga brings peace and harmony in life and everyone should bring it in routine life.
- Yoga for Heart Care is the mission for this Yoga Day Celebration.
- Heart relate diseases are on rise in India and youngsters are too suffering from the heart diseases.
- From bylanes to boardrooms, Yoga has now reached everywhere.
- Yoga makes every individual better in thoughts and spirit.
Nearly 28,000 people have assembled at the venue to perform the spiritual practice along with the PM.
Apart from Ranchi, lakhs of people have assembled in Nanded in Maharashtra to perform Yoga along with Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev and state Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on International Yoga Day 2019 on Friday.
Announced in the year 2015, International Yoga Day is celebrate across the globe on June 21.
Leaders like Rajnath Singh, Amit Shah, Nirmala Sitharaman and Smriti Irani will be performing Yoga at various places to mark the International Yoga Day 2019.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath urged all to bring Yoga in their routine and ensure to practice Yoga daily to lead a healthy life.