Pakistan exposed: Proof of Indian Army’s surgical strike here
New Delhi: The Pakistan has been totally exposed following its denial of having any surgical strike by the Indian Army as the locations graphic accounts made by a leading english newspaper confirms India’s claims. English newspaper Indian Express has gathered the information contacting five eyewitnesses through their kins which live in Indian side.
As per the eyewitnesses, Pakistan Army were clearly seen taking the dead bodies of terrorists in trucks for secret burial.
Locations where surgical strike took place:
- Eyewitnesses said that Indian Army attacked six places across LoC.
- Explosions and heavy firing was heard on September 29 in Dudhnial, which is 4 km from LoC.
- A building near l-Haawi bridge from the hamlet’s main bazaar was destroyed where Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists used to be stationed.
- “People did not come out to see what was going on, so did not see Indian soldiers but they gathered from the Lashkar people the next day that they had been attacked,” said an eyewitness to Indian Express.
- The dead bodies of terrorists were transported to the nearest major Lashkar camp at Chalhana, across the Neelum river by the Pakistan Army.
- As per the locals of Leepa, about 25 camps were also destroyed near Qazi Nag stream.
- Fire and explosions took place from the east bank of the Neelum river in Athmuqam, the district headquarters of the region.
People vowed to take revenge from India inside a mosque:
As per the eyewitnesses, clerics were heard taking vow to take revenge from Indian Army and also blamed Pakistan Army for failing to defend the border. Lashkar men were seen saying that they will soon give India a befitting reply.
All this clearly crushes fake claims made by Pakistan.
Also read: Pak not the maiden; it also faced Indian Army’s surgical strike