Indian Army doesn't speak, displays valour: PM Modi in Bhopal
Bhopal: Inaugurating the war memorial (Shourya Smarak) here, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday praised the Indian Army for its valour it shows during the time of disaster.
Addressing the ex-servicemen, PM Modi said that government fulfilled all the promises it made including the OROP and skill development scheme for retired soldiers.
Modi found himself ‘enough privileged’ to get an opportunity to pay tributes to brave soldiers here on this historic day.
Indian Army doesn’t speak, only displays its valour:
- Crowd in Bhopal were full of energy after Modi said that Indian Army doesn’t speak much, instead it replies to its opponents through weapons.
- After URI attack, opposition parties accused the Defence Minister of remaining silent but like our soldiers, he also loves action.
- People in Kashmir call Indian Army to rescue them from natural disaster but they never felt while pelting stones over them.
- The biggest strength and weapon of our army is its determination & will power & that is derived from the support of 1.2 billion people.
Indian Army rescued Pakistanis in Yemen:
- PM Modi said that our army jawans rescued few Pakistani nationals in Yemen.
- This defines the heart of Indian Army.
- This is the example of humanity of our Indian army.
We sleep peacefully due to Indian Army:
- Army, BSF, CRPF, Coast Guard jawans sacrifice their lives so that we can sleep peacefully.
- About 1.5 lakhs Indian soldiers fought and lost their lives during the two World Wars.
- World must never forget this.
Past government made fake promises:
- Previous governments had made empty promises on OROP.
- We fulfilled our promise and implemented it after coming to power.
- Government started to provide skill development training to soldiers so that they can work even after retirement.