Sacrifices of soldiers won’t go in vain; India will isolate Pak: Modi
Kozhikode (Kerala): Saying that India will never forget the sacrifices of 18 soldiers, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said that country will put efforts to isolate Pakistan for promoting terror globally.
Modi was speaking during the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) National Council meet at Kozhikode in Kerala.
What else Modi said?
- Pakistan talks of a thousand years’ war with India.
- There is a government in India which accepts the challenge.
- Pakistan is misleading its people on Kashmir.
- Pakistan failed to manage its people. It failed to manage PoK (Pakistan Occupied Kashmir).
- Before partition in 1947, even their (Pakistani people) forefathers considered India as their own.
- India exports software but Pakistan exports terrorists.
- There is one nation (Pakistan) in Asia which does not want peace or development.