IMD predicts Heavy Rainfall in North West India; Alert for next 4-5 days
Heavy rain continue in the country. Meanwhile, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) has predicted heavy rains in the northwestern parts, especially in Uttar Pradesh and parts of the northeast today.
New Delhi: Heavy rain continue in the country. Meanwhile, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) has predicted heavy rains in the northwestern parts, especially in Uttar Pradesh and parts of the northeast today. According to IMD, light to moderate rains are expected in the national capital Delhi for the next six days. Delhi has recorded 236.5 mm rainfall so far in August.
Heavy Rain Alert:
Apart from this, the department has predicted light rain with thunderstorms in the next two days at several places in Haryana and Punjab. On the other hand, there has been a warning of heavy rains in the districts of Rajasthan in the next twenty-four hours. According to IMD, most parts of the state were cloudy in the last 24 hours and light to moderate and heavy rains occurred at many places.
According to the Meteorological Department, heavy rains are expected in the districts of Bharatpur, Bundi, Jaipur, Alwar, Bikaner, Hanumangarh, Jhunjhunu, Sikar, Sawai Madhopur, Tonk and Sriganganagar during the next 24 hours.
Rainfall for next one week:
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) on Wednesday brought widespread and heavy rain with thunder and shine in parts of West Bengal, Sikkim, Bihar, Odisha, coastal Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Tripura in Yamuna. To be warned.
India Meteorological Department (IMD) said that between June 1 and August 31, the country has received 10 percent more rainfall than normal. The rainy season is officially considered in the country from June 1 to September 30. Scientist R.N. K. According to Reports, August received 27 percent more rainfall than normal.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner