Hugh Jackman has some special message for India | Read
Los Angeles: Actor Hugh Jackman has thanked India for supporting him during his journey as Wolverine.
Posting a video on Twitter, the actor has thanked his fans in the sub-continent for a tribute clip made by Star Movies as part of #OneLastTime campaign.
In the video, he said, "To all my fans in India, I just saw that incredible compilation, thank you so much it means the world to me. It's been an amazing journey and your support over 17 years, honestly it touches me. So thank you so much for sending me that video, I'll keep it forever."
"The Wolverine" film saga started 17 years ago. Jackman appeared as Wolverine in nine of the "X-Men" sagas. He played the character for the last time in the 2017 film "Logan", which was aired on the channel as part of the campaign.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city