Govt following ‘Raam Naam Japna, Gareeb Ka Maal Apna’ policy: Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Launching a fresh salvo at Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday said that the ruling government follows the policy of ‘Ram naam japna, gareeb ka maal apna’ and urges countrymen to fight the same.
“India is an intelligent country. We are the ones who got rid of the British, sent a mission to the moon. We will not get fooled by PM Modi,” said Rahul Gandhi at Jan Vedna Sammelan here.
Questioning the saffron party, PM Modi said why corrupt were not part of lines outside ATMs if demonetisation was against black money. He further stated that demonetisation is a surgical strike on common man.
What else Rahul Gandhi said?
- Govt spreading fear in the minds of people, we should not be scared.
- The corrupt ones were at the backdoors of banks while common man is suffering standing in long queues.
- BJP's political structure is to turn anger to fear, ours is to remove fear.
- We want Indian public to not fear anything
- Congress symbol of hand is there in every religion, which means never be afraid.
- PM Modi feels that he is intelligent and the whole nation is fool.
- BJP and RSS are ruining the nation by spreading hate.