Chi-Chi does cha-cha-cha with his fans in Mumbai Dancing Fest
Mumbai: Bollywood's dancing king Govinda inaugurated the third installment of 'India Dance Week', on Friday, in Mumbai.
Govinda was invited as the chief guest of the dancing festival which was scheduled to be celebrated on April 29 and 30.
- Most beloved actor of India, 'Chi-Chi' also shook legs with his fans, on his superhit song from film RajaBabu.
- The Event kick started with the Ganesh Vandana performed by Uma Rele's Nalanda Nritya Kala Mahavidyala student.
- The main highlight of the opening ceremony was the performance by mentally challenged people who showcased their talent along with the actress Vandana Sajnani.
- Apart from folk dances the performances such as Ballet, Russian and French dances also grabbed the audience's appreciation.
About India Dance Week:
- It is the only dance festival in the country that has Indian classical, Indian folk, international folk, ballet, Bollywood, ballroom, Latin dances and many other dance forms performed by professionals from all over India.
- The 3rd India Dance Week is not only promoting dance, but also following their motto "Dance for a Cause"