Google translator played cupid in love story of Emily and Hites
Ahemedabad: Love knows no barrier of caste and language. Thus says the age-old adage but Google translator could play a cupid is rather quirky affair altogether .
..but this is a fact not fiction that 41-year old Emily met 23-year-old Hitesh Chavda from Gujarat somewhere in the cyber world , broke language barrier through Google translator and decided to tie the knot. It happened the day when they met for the first time thwarting the theory of Love at First sight because they had love even before the first sight.
- Emily, is a healthy coordinator in Montana, decided to meet Himesh after many online interactions on Facebook.
- They tied the knot on the very same day when they first met in India.
- The marriage took place according to Hindu Rituals.
- Just like every Indian family, Himesh family was earlier unconvinced but after watching their love and dedication towards each other, they agrred to their matrimony.
- They have decided to celebrate their honeymoon in USA before settling down in India.