Gold Silver Price: Yellow Metal Prices drop; down Rs 11000 from record high
Gold prices reached Rs 44,904 per 10 grams in Delhi Sarafa Bazar on Friday. In the last trading session, the price of gold had increased by Rs 105.
New Delhi: In the Indian bullion market, the price of gold and gold fell on Friday. Due to which gold prices fell below record highs in early trade today. On Friday, gold futures on MCX fell 0.1% to Rs 44,904 per 10 grams, while silver futures slipped 1% to Rs 67,100 per kg. In the last trading session, the price of gold had increased by Rs 105 per 10 grams. At the same time, silver was seen rising up to Rs 1,000 per kg. Let us know that in August 2020, gold reached a record level of Rs 56,200.
Gold Price Today:
Gold prices reached Rs 44,904 per 10 grams in Delhi Sarafa Bazar on Friday. In the last trading session, the price of gold had increased by Rs 105. At the same time, in the international market, gold prices are at a 9-month low. Gold spot fell 0.4% today to $ 1,730.06 an ounce.
Silver futures slipped 1% to 67,100 per kg in Delhi bullion market. Whereas on Thursday, silver became expensive by 1000 rupees. In the international market, silver fell 0.6% to $ 25.89 and platinum lost 0.7% to close at $ 1,198.19.
There is a strong demand for gold in the domestic market. The wedding season is going on and the prices have come down considerably. In such a situation, the pressure of demand will increase further. In this sense, the fall in prices is a matter of short term. Gold will bounce back soon. This is why it is the most golden chance of buying gold.
Golden opportunity for investment:
There is a continuous decline in the prices of gold. So far, the price of gold has come down to a level of about 10 months. Investing in such gold is considered a better option. Gold also helps to beat inflation.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava