Gold Price Today: Gold Metal rates drop again; Check Gold-Silver Prices here!
Talking about the price of 24 carat gold, today the price of 10 grams in the capital of the country is Rs 48,380. Apart from this, it is at the level of Rs 46,340 in Chennai.
New Delhi: Gold-silver prices have seen a decline in the Indian market today amid weak global cues. If you are planning to buy gold, then this is a good opportunity for you. Today, gold has slipped below the level of 45,000 in the Indian market.
Gold Price Today:
Gold futures on MCX (Multi commodity exchange) fell 0.1 per cent to 44981 per 10 grams. At the same time, silver futures have fallen by 1.4 per cent to 66,562 per kg.
Talking about the price of 24 carat gold, today the price of 10 grams in the capital of the country is Rs 48,380. Apart from this, it is at the level of Rs 46,340 in Chennai, Rs 44,910 in Mumbai and Rs 47,210 in Kolkata.
Apart from this, gold is also trading in the international market with a decline. Gold trading in the US is down by $ 5.07 to $ 1,740.26 per ounce. At the same time, silver is trading at a level of $ 25.74 with a fall of $ 0.50.
Expert said that prices will accelerate
According to experts, once again the yellow metal can be fast. In India, gold and silver prices will now be supported by the purchase due to marriage season. If it is invested in gold at current prices, it can give big profits in the long term. Experts believe that in 2021, gold prices will definitely increase. It is estimated that gold prices will cross the level of Rs 63,000 this year. If this happens, then the investors are sure to get strong profits.
Let me tell you, the import of gold decreased by 3.3 percent to $ 26.11 billion in the first 11 months (April-February) of the current financial year 2020-21. In the first 11 months of the current financial year, the trade deficit was reduced to $ 84.62 billion, compared to $ 151.37 billion in the same period a year ago.
- PM Narendra Modi delighted about India's participation at Cannes Film Festival 2022; Calls it a 'milestone'
- GUDS eWHEELERS in Lucknow is set to Revolutionize Personal Mobility with India's first eWheelers Smart Mobility Hub
- '265 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered at Azovstal'
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court removes commissioner
- Gyanvapi live: Seal area where 'Shivling' found but prayers shouldn't be hindered, says SC
- Bada Mangal 2022: Story of Bade Mangal in Lucknow, what is its relation to Hanuman; All you need to know
- Baghpat News: Rakesh Tikait breaks silence; blames BJP for rift in BKU
- As deadline ends, Gyanvapi survey official to seek more time from UP court
- Covid-19 fourth wave: India reports 1,569 fresh cases, 19 deaths in past 24 hours
- Gyanvapi Mosque Row: Asaduddin Owaisi opposes survey, says 'lost Babri Masjid, don't want to lose another'