Fire breaks out at a bakery shop in Pune, six killed
Pune: At least six employees were killed when a fire broke out at bakery shop in Pune on Friday. It is suspected that the reason of fire was Short Circuit. Although the exact reason is yet not known.
The fire broke out at the Bakes and Cakes shop on the ground flour of a nine-storey building.
According to the fire officials the bakery owner has locked the door from outside due to which they failed to rescue themselves and died due to asphyxiation.
The deceased were aged between 20 to 27 years.
- The police is also investigation that why the manager had locked the employees?
- More details regarding this story are still awaited.