Major fire in Maharashtra destroys 200 shops and 40 vehicles
A major fire which broke out in a firecracker market in Aurangabad district in Maharashtra on the eve of Diwali on Saturday
Aurangabad: A major fire which broke out in a cracker market in Aurangabad district in Maharashtra on the eve of Diwali on Saturday destroyed more than 200 shops and 40 vehicles which were parked in the vicinity.
- The incident occurred at Zila parishad ground.
- Smoke was visible from 2 kilometres away.
- No causality was reported .
- Ten tenders were used to douse the fire.
- More details were awaited.
Also read: Massive fire engulfs Jigyasa hotel in Agra; no casualties