Kya Kashmir tumhare baap ka hai? Abdullah on India's claim over PoK
Jammu: Former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah on Friday stirred controversy by questioning India that "is the Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) India's ancestral property?"
Saying that war is no solution to the Kashmir issue, Abdullah said that neither India nor Pakistan has the gut to snatch parts of Kashmir from each other and the only way to solve the problem is healthy talks between the leaders of both the nations.
Abdullah was speaking while addressing a rally in Kishtwar district.
What else Farooq Abdullah said?
- India had accepted that Pakistan is one of the stakeholder.
- There was a resolution on this, which says that Pakistan-occupied Kashmir is the part of India.
- Kya yeh tumhare baap ka hai? (Is this your ancestral property)
- The government of India has no guts to take back (parts of Kashmir) from Pakistan.
- Neither Pakistan has guts to snatch Kashmir from India.
- Innocent people of Kashmir are suffering.
- Tensions across the border have been simmering from past couple of months.
- Dozens of people have died including the soldiers from both nations.