Demonetisation is Rs 8 lakh crore scam: Kejriwal at Lucknow rally
Lucknow: Hitting out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday tagged demonetisation as Rs 8,00,000 crore scam.
The government plans to loan out its friend industrialists by this money in the same manner Vijay Mallya got away with Rs 8,000 crore,” said Kejriwal addressing a rally at Rafa-e-Aam club in Lucknow.
“I have a proof that PM Modi has taken bribe. He is corrupt,” he added.
Accusing PM Modi of corruption charges, Kejriwal said:
- In the income tax raid at Birla in 2012, there was a computer data entry of amount being given to the then Gujarat CM (Narendra Modi. There should be an inquiry into it.
- The Income tax department is not being allowed to conduct the tax raids. They have suppressed the files.
- On November 22, 2012, some raids were conducted at Sahara scam. In a room, nearly Rs 130 crore were found. Unfortunately for them, I got a list which contained the names of people who were given bribe.
What else Arvind Kejriwal said?
- Demonetisation is a big scam which has been done to write-off the debts of capitalists.
- BJP has planned to write-off the debts of around Rs 8 lakh crore.
- Aam Aadmi Party only favours good things done by PM Modi.
- I have been an Income Tax Commissioner and I know that note ban would not help to eradicate Black Money.
- Prime Minister of India has the file having 648 names that have accounts in Swiss bank and have Black Money.
- PM Modi will not take any action over them as they all are his friends.