Delhi to fully implement lockdown measures: Kejriwal
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday said Delhi would fully implement lockdown measures announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to contain the COVID-19 spread.
New Delhi: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday said Delhi would fully implement lockdown measures announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to contain the COVID-19 spread.
In a televised address to the nation on Tuesday morning, the prime minister announced that the current lockdown will be extended till May 3.
"Delhi will fully implement PM's lockdown measures," Kejriwal tweeted.
Modi said implementation of the lockdown will be strictly ensured in the coming days to ensure that the coronavirus does not spread to new areas.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city