Delhi Terror Attack: Pakistani terrorist arrested from Laxmi Nagar, AK47 & weapons recovered
Muhammad Ashraf, a resident of Punjab province of Pakistan, was working in India at the behest of ISI. It has also been learned that Ashraf entered India via Nepal.
New Delhi: The Pakistani terrorist, who was planning a big terrorist attack, has been arrested by the Special Cell of Delhi Police from Ramesh Park in Laxmi nagar on Monday night. He has been identified as Muhammad Ashraf Ali. Muhammad Ashraf, a resident of Punjab province of Pakistan, was working in India at the behest of ISI. It has also been learned that Ashraf entered India via Nepal and was currently in Delhi preparing to execute a big conspiracy.
Terrorist arrested in Delhi:
Weapons, AK-47s and grenades have also been recovered from Pakistani terrorist Muhammad Ashraf. This entire operation has been carried out under the supervision of Delhi Police Commissioner Rakesh Asthana himself. At present, the team of Special Cell is interrogating the terrorist regarding the entire conspiracy.
Overall, the Delhi Police has achieved great success amid the alerts of terrorist attacks from the security agencies. According to information received from sources, Muhammad Ashraf Ali was living in Laxmi nagar area as Ali Ahmed Noori. It is being told that he was plotting to shake Delhi. Delhi Police is taking action against this terrorist under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, Explosives Act, Arms Act and other provisions.
It is being told that this terrorist of Pakistan had obtained Indian identity cards on the basis of fake documents. Delhi Police claims that hand grenade has also been recovered from him. Sources say he hails from Punjab province of Pakistan.
According to the latest information received, terrorist Muhammad Ashraf has been arrested from Ramesh Park located in Laxmi Nagar. Apart from the AK-47 rifle, an additional magazine and 60 rounds, a hand grenade, 50 rounds of bullets and a modern pistol have also been found from Ashraf.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city