Dawood Ibrahim to attend nephew's wedding in Mumbai via Skype
Mumbai: Underworld don Dawood Ibrahim will attend the marriage ceremony of his nephew Ali Shah Parkar in Mumbai through video conferencing space 'Skype'. Ali Shah is the youngest son of Dawood’s sister Hasina Parkar.
The wedding rituals will take place on Wednesday. Ali Shah is marrying his long time friend Ayesha Nagani.
Arrangements made for video conferencing:
- Family has made arrangements to allow Dawood and kin in Pakistan to watch the wedding live through Skype
- Wedding would be a grand affair as Ali Shah is Hasina’s only surviving son
- Wedding would take place at Rasool Mosque in South Mumbai
- Reception will be hosted at Tulip Star hotel in Juhu in Mumbai
Dawood’s instructions to his men in Mumbai:
- Dawood had directed his men in Mumbai to ensure the ceremony passes off peacefully
- Dawood’s brother Iqbal Kaskar and sisters Zaitoon and Farzana are likely to attend the wedding ceremony
Mumbai Crime Branch to keep a watch on wedding:
- It is possible that some wanted men of Dawood may attend the marriage ceremony
- Anti-extortion cell along with the members of Mumbai crime branch have been asked to keep a watch on the guests