Daughter of Digvijay Singh dies of cancer
New Delhi: Karnika Singh, daughter of prominent Congress leader Digvijay Singh took her last breathe on Friday morning in New Delhi. She was suffering from Cancer for the last few months.
- Digvijay Singh is the general Secretary of the Congress party.
- Karnika was treated in America.
- In September last Digvijay had met her daughter
- At that time he had confirmed the news of his marriage with the T.V. reporter Amrita Singh.
- Digvijay has four daughters and one son from his first wife Asha who died in 2013.