Congo nationalist lynched in Vasant Kunj of Delhi
New Delhi:A Congolese national was beaten to death by three men in Vasant Kunj in South Delhi on Friday night.
- The 23-year-old Congolese named Olive had a heated argument with a group of three persons at Kishangadh locality in Vasant Kunj.
- He was taken to hospital where he was declared dead.
- The Embassy of Congo has been informed about the incident.
- DCP(south), Nupur Prasad said," A case of murder has been registered. We are checking CCTV footage to identify the accused".
- Olivia taught foreign languages at a private institute in Delhi.
- He lived in South Extension area.
- The investigation is undergoing.