New Delhi: Chinese student molested when refused to buy flowers
New Delhi: A 22-year-old Chinese student was allegedly molested by a florist at her residence, in the national capital, when she refused to buy flowers.
The accused was nabbed three days after the investigation carried out by the police.
The police said, "The accused has been nabbed and we are interrogating him. Further investigation is underway."
- The florist has been identified as 42-year-old Kailash.
- The victim is a student of lady Shri Ram college of Delhi University.
- Kailash (accused) came to sell flowers and plants at her residence.
- The victim refused to buy the flowers.
- When the victim asked him to leave, the accused tried her to touch in an improper way.
- The woman raised alarm after which the accused fled.
- later, she lodged an FIR against the accused at the Greater Kailash - 1 police station in New Delhi.
More details regarding the incident are awaited...