Burglars break into SBI branch in UP village, fail to open cash box
A group of burglars broke into a branch of State Bank of India in Barla village here and made an unsuccessful attempt to break open the cash box, police said on Tuesday.
Muzaffarnagar (UP): A group of burglars broke into a branch of State Bank of India in Barla village here and made an unsuccessful attempt to break open the cash box, police said on Tuesday.
They made away with a gun and cartridges from the bank under Chhapar police station area, they said.
According to Station House Officer (SHO) Pawan Sharma, the burglars entered the bank, 25 kms from the Delhi-Dehradun highway, on Monday night by breaking a wall.
The matter came to light after the staff members reached the bank on Tuesday morning, he said.
An investigation has been launched in the matter, the SHO said.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city