Bulandshahr rape victim moves SC; seeks FIR against Azam Khan
New Delhi: Bulandshahr rape victim on Saturday moved a plea in the Supreme Court seeking an FIR against Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Minister Azam Khan for his objectionable remark post the incident.
Khan had earlier said that some opposition parties may be involved in the gang-rape of woman and her teen daughter at NH-91 Highway on July 29.
Victim has kept five pleas in the petition filed in the apex court.
- A case must be filed against Azam Khan for his objectionable remark
- FIR should be filed against guilty police personnel
- Victim wants her case to be shifted to Delhi as the family lives in Noida
- Minor victim has asked Supreme Court to monitor the case
- She has sought protection from the apex court