Banks to remain closed for up to 9 days in June 2021, check full list here
Banks in India will remain shut for up to 9 days in June 2021. RBI has mentioned some days when the banking operations will remain closed in the month of June 2021.
New Delhi: Banks in India will remain shut for up to 9 days in June 2021. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has mentioned some days when the banking operations will remain closed in the month of June 2021.
Banks will remain closed for total 9 days in the month of June. As per the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) holiday calendar list 3 will be holidays for different occassions while other are weekly holidays. However banking activities in different states may vary from each other.
It must be noted that the bank holidays vary in various states as well not observed by all the banking companies. Banking holidays also depend on the festivals being observed in specific states or notification of specific occasions in those states.
Reserve Bank of India places its Holidays under three brackets --Holiday under Negotiable Instruments Act; Holiday under Negotiable Instruments Act and Real Time Gross Settlement Holiday; and Banks' Closing of Accounts.
Here is an elaborate list of bank holidays falling in the month of June 2021. Check out the list.
Here is the full list when banks will be closed (weekly holiday and other holidays)
June 06 - Sunday (weekly holiday)
June 12 - Second Saturday (Banks are closed)
June 13 - Sunday (Weekly holiday)
June 15 - Y.M.A. Day/Raja Sankranti (banks will be closed in Izwal-Mizoram, Bhubaneswar)
June 20 - Sunday (Weekly Holiday)
June 25 - Guru Hargobind Ji's Birthday (Bank of Jammu and Srinagar closed)
June 26 - Second Saturday
June 27 - Sunday Weekly Holiday)
June 30 - Remna Ni (banks will remain closed in Izwal only)
Holidays of the mentioned days will be observed in various regions according to the state declared holidays, however for the gazetted holidays, banks will be closed all over the country.
If you keep a track of these holidays, you would be able to plan bank transaction activities in a better way. For long weekends, you can even plan your holidays well.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike
- India beat New Zealand in thrilling shootout to win CWG 2022 bronze medal, end 16-year-long wait in women's hockey
- ISRO's maiden SSLV mission FAILS, 'Failure of sensor... satellites no longer usable'